Thursday, May 20, 2021

I believe

Often, my inner-self talk is really harsh. And often, I don't even realize how hard it is on me. I think it's so easy to forget our inherent self-worth, and when I do, I'm left grappling for other's praise and being a big grump to everyone until I find that inner knowing again. In an effort to really allow that feeling to stay and permeate all aspects of my life, I've been trying to work on thinking and then believing thoughts that I know are true, and even if they aren't now, that I WANT to be true in the not so distant future. Here are some of them:

I love who I am and am confident that I am worthy of being loved just as I am.
My accomplishments have no weight in my worthiness.
I find great joy in being a mom and and I am a happy and kind mother to my kids.
I can do anything God asks of me.
I love my every day life. Even in its simplicity, it is a life I have chosen and would choose again and again because I know I am doing God's work.
I am a beacon of light. 
I help others feel loved and appreciated just as they are.
I am a daughter of God and am of infinite worth to Him.
My body is a tool to do God's work.
What I look like has no weight or bearing on my worth.
Creating loving and Christ-centered relationships is my biggest priority in life.
Each day is a gift and I live each day as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment